Well, I decided to start a blog focused on my musings on the paleo/primal lifestyle. I will try and post daily with pictures of the meals that I eat throughout the day. I started the Paleo challenge in July when Rainer Crossfit decided it would be a grand idea to go paleo for the next 5 months. I still say I was coerced by my boyfriend, Carlos who decided it would be a great idea! You to have decided to embark on this challenge for the month of January. Strict paleo for 30 days. After those 30 days you can make your own eating choices. By the end of this month you will feel like a well oiled machine and might not want to go back. I understand its difficulty; I lived off of pasta and carbs but could never lean out like I wanted to, my Crossfit times never improved and I feel bloated all the dang time. I did the Zone diet for a couple months but it was so complicated having to measure all the time. So, the Paleo diet sounded more ideal. I could eat as much as I wanted to and still lose body fat, get rid of acne and build lots of muscle (10 pounds to be exact). Awesome! I know a couple of you have struggled with finding things to eat, trying not to murder for that snickers bar and worrying that eating fat will actually make you fat ( The USDA is dumb.) Keep in mind that I am one pickyeater. Many a time I have scrunched my nose at the dinner my boyfriend has made, refused to eat certain meals and lived off of boring, tasteless meals because of my unwillingness to try new things! The first two are still true though. Let us begin!
I'll officially start tomorrow but here is what I am making tonight:
http://everydaypaleo.com/2010/01/03/rockin-moroccan-chicken/
No comments:
Post a Comment