Friday, January 15, 2010



Hi everyone. I have been out with the flu since Sunday and am just now starting to feel better. Have still been eating paleo, minus that pint of Luna & Larry's Coconut ice cream, which I reccomend you all get for your cheat days because it is dairy free and gluten free and amazing!
I made a great soup that was quick and easy from MDA: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-comfort-foods/

And I also made the Paleo Pizza and I just have to say I think its far better than regular pizza. We will definitely be making this a weekly meal. We put a crap load of meat on the pizza and by two slices Carlos was full ( a miracle!) I think there was atleast a pound of ground beef.
Here's the link: http://cavegirlinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2009/07/paleo-pizza.html


And here's some reading on Saturate fats and a good seared steak recipe.
http://feastingonfitness.blogspot.com/2010/01/saturated-with-fat.html
And a PodCast! http://robbwolf.com/?p=1157
and a very interesting article on one of the last hunter-gatherer tribes: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/print/2009/12/hadza/finkel-text

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stefanie,
    I'm glad to hear that you are starting to feel better! A good bowl of Coconut Bliss is one of my favorite things when I'm sick.
    Thanks for the recommendation, I know a lot of paleo eaters that love us for their cheat treat.
    Blissful Regards,
    Kiley from Coconut Bliss

    ReplyDelete